Teacup Kitchen Manchester

10:21 pm

Hi lovelies!

I've never written a blog post on a cafe or restaurant before, but I felt this place needed a mention. I went to Teacup Kitchen in Manchester (Northern Quarter) with a friend earlier this week as we wanted to try somewhere new, preferably an independent cafe. Teacup are more than just a cafe though, they serve food and drinks too, as well as some of the most delicious freshly baked cakes!

Their ambiance was great - vintage yet contemporary. Service was even better - all of the staff were so friendly and helpful! I hate places that have really rude staff - being kind and polite to your customers reflects well on the business. Teacup though, I can assure you are lovely. My friend and I took a ridiculous amount of time to decide what to get; there were so many choices and I'm indecisive! They were very patient though and actually helped haha :P 

By the way, I'm not being sponsored for this post if you think that's why I'm raving so much about them! Haha. I did genuinely like this place and I want to go back soon. I need to try their brunch and have some more heavenly mocha! Oh and maybe more cake.. *cough*


They had a little sand timer so we knew when the tea was ready!
THIS MOCHA IS LIFE.

Did those photos tempt you? Can you SEE the brightness of the rainbow cake?! My goodness, take me back please. I sound a little obsessed, but, I love to eat :P Not even ashamed! Have any of you been there? Do you know of any other nice places in Manchester that I should check out? But yeah, if you're ever in Manchester check them out! :D

Eat lots of yummy things and stay happy,
Ayesha xxx

P.s. good food is the key to my heart. Literally.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love little restaurants like this, they are so cute! That mocha looks amazing! xx


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place...amazing !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cozy and cute! I will go make coffee :)))

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♥

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a lovely place to eat :)
    Too bad I live too far!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er, that rainbow cake! I'd love to go here, if only it wasn't so far away...

    TAra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to gain an insight into your trip to this cafe and you did a great review! The cake looks utterly delicious and so well presented! Yum! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a lovely place to go, and it's so nice you wanted to write about it!
    Lovely blog, I'll be following you from now on!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Bath Life'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That rainbow cake is amazing! I love places like this, definitely want to visit if I am ever in Manchester!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place looks very cool and the cakes look amazing! I've never been to Manchester, but now I've moved to the north of England I'm hoping to visit soon. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥