Sharing positivity

11:19 pm

Hi lovelies,

There are times in our lives and times in lives of people we love when things get really difficult. Sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I promise you, the sun is always shining behind the grey clouds. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason - even what we may not like is for the best.. we just don't always know it.. 

I'm writing this post to share a quote I read today:


"You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events." 
- Joel Osteen

A photo I took! Just because you only see one rose coloured pink, doesn't mean that the actual colour (and value) of the other roses is any less. Sometimes it is just a matter of perspective (I feel like a philosopher haha).

Obviously adhering to this quote's message is so much more easily said than done. But maybe if we try to be more optimistic and keep an open mind, things may seem easier and more bearable. We should allow life to take its course, and with due time we should hopefully realise that what negative happened before, has provided the opportunity for something more positive to come out of it.

That is all. Stay happy,
Ayesha xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've missed your words of wisdom! This is such a thought-provoking quote. It's so hard to think of anything else when you're going through a difficult time, I've definitely been taking comfort in the little things recently.

    I hope you're also well and happy! I look forward to reading more of your posts. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥