Olivia Burton watch

10:24 pm

Hello everyone!

So I'm finally here writing my first blog post! I don't really know how things work in the blogging world, but I've decided to continue this blog at least till the end of summer 2014, just to see how things go. I'll be blogging about whatever I feel like really, and there may well be random posts.

So a little about me.. Well, I recently graduated from University and I'm an enthusiastic and bright individual. I love all things vintage and I'm obsessed with watches! So to start off my first post I'd like to bring to attention a recent discovery.. Olivia Burton watches. 

Olivia Burton provide a variety of beautiful vintage inspired watches, at an affordable price. They are fairly new but fast growing. I purchased their beautiful mink hummingbird watch.



It cost £72 and can be purchased directly from their site or various other places (which are conveniently listed on their site). I bought mine from Topshop as that meant free delivery (yay!) They also offer student discount for any students out there!

It is rose gold plated with a mink leather strap. It has a big dial but still looks elegant and oh so delicate. I have fallen in love with hummingbirds now! The light colours mean that it will match with most things, and is great for any reason. They have many other gorgeous watches which I would definitely recommend looking at. I just wish I could buy more! Well technically I could, but then I'd be broke.. oops.

So that ends my first blog! I hope you enjoyed reading, take lots of care! 

Much love, 
Ayesha


UPDATE ON WATCH FEATURED ABOVE: I had to return this watch as within 2 weeks the gold plating started to discolour and come off (despite of caring according to instructions provided in box).. But I believe I had gotten a faulty item. So with that confidence, I ordered another Olivia Burton watch, but this time a different model from a different shop (just to be certain). I have reviewed it here.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This watch is beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang kesulitan masalah keuangan ingin seperti saya.. Perkenalkan nama saya abdul rochman junaidy umur 38 tahun Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa Tumbal yaitu uang gaib karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar 785 juta saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa melunasi hutang saya. Secara tidak sengajah sewaktu saya buka-buka internet saya menemukan salah satu situs abah duihantoro saya baca semua isi situs beliau akhirnya saya tertarik untuk meminta bantuan kepada abah duihantoro. Awalnya sih memang saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama beberapa hari saya berpikir, akhirnya saya memberanikan diri menghubungi abah duihantoro di nomer 085298463149 singkat cerita alhamdulillah beliau sanggup membantu saya melalui pesugihan uang gaib sebesar 2 milyard dan pada saat itulah saya sangat pusing memikirkan bagaimana cara saya berusaha agar bisa memenuhi persyaratan yg abah sampaikan sedangkan saya tidak punya uang sama sekali. Akhirnya saya keliling mencari pinjaman alhamdulillah ada salah satu teman saya yg mau meminjamkan uangnya akhirnya saya bisa memenuhi
      syarat yg abah duihantoro sampaikan.. singkat cerita selama 3 hari saya sudah memenuhi syaratnya saya dapat telpon dari abah untuk cek saldo rekening saya,, saya hampir pingsan melihat saldo rekening saya sebesar 2M 150 ribu rupiah. Singkat cerita bagi saudara(i) dimanapun anda berada jika anda menemukan pesan saya ini dan anda sudah berhasil mohon untuk di sebarkan agar saudara(i) kita yg diluar sana yg sedang dalam himpitan hutang atau ekonomi semua bisa bebas.. Jika saudara(i) ingin seperti saya silahkan konsultasi atau hubungi abah duihantoro di 085298463149 / whatsapp +6285298463149 sosok beliau sagat baik dan peramah dan sagat antusias membantu orang susah. Demi allah demi tuhan inilah kisah nyata saya abdul rochman junaidy semoga dengan adanya pesan singkat ini bisa bermanfaat sekian dan terima kasih...






      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on m blog. This watch is pretty too! It's sad that the plating started to come off though. Mine hasn't arrived yet so I will treat it with caution and hope that the same doesnt happen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was just given a faulty item as when I contacted Olivia Burton they said it was not a regular occurrence. I had taken great care of ot (no contact with water, creams, perfumes/sprays etc) and kept it in the box when not worn, so it probably was just a wrong piece. I have gotten my new OB watch and I'll do a review on it within the next week :)

      Definitely miss the beautiful hummingbird design though! X

      Delete
  3. I have bought 2 Olivia Burton Watches last week. One for my sister and one from my mum. There are 3 retailers in the UK who can offer a discount. I found them on this Olivia Burton Sale Article - http://pandoraexclusivecharms.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/olivia-burton-sale.html
    If anyone wants to buy an Olivia Burton watch check this article out first. You may be able to bag a bargain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥