Olivia Burton Wonderland dusty pink & gold watch ♥

1:06 pm

Hello!

So my first ever blog post was me raving about a vintage watch brand I had discovered, Olivia Burton (see post here). Unfortunately, the hummingbird watch I purchased turned out to be faulty and I had to (sadly) return it. Still with faith in OB I went on to purchase another of their watches, but this time a different model. I still have love for the hummingbird design but the bad experience prevented me from buying that specific one again.. though I still wish I had it :(

ANYWAY. So, after browsing their fantastic collection (view here), I settled for the Wonderland watch in dusty pink and gold. I ordered from The Dressing Room (view here), somewhere I have never shopped from before. Their delivery was fast and they even offered 10% discount for first time shoppers. When my parcel arrived I was definitely not disappointed! 

It came in a gorgeous pink gift bag with their label on it, with the watch box wrapped in black tissue paper. It was just very impressive for an online order as normally items come in a plastic bag or standard box. The watch itself was absolutely gorgeous and I fell in love with it as I expected (yay)!



Lovely packaging and OB branded box
Brand name featured on watch back and strap
Gold plated with leather strap

Sandblasted face allows face to reflect light differently, making watch look varied gold colours (see below)


Light being reflected with flash turned on


Due to the watch face being sandblasted in nature, I have noticed the watch appears to be a varied colour of gold in different light settings. I have shown various photos above to help you guys see what I mean. I am quite fond of this feature though!

It is water resistant (not water proof) and has Japanese quartz movement. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this watch but I just hope it doesn't disappoint like the last, or I will be heartbroken! :( It is available in lilac & gold, brown & rose gold, and mink & rose gold too.

Keep well guys!

Ayesha xxx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love the watch! :D
    Pretty.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow! I love this one sooo much. I have a Hummingbird one (from TDR too) and it's fine, no faults over here but I can see why you'd be put off. I really want another one, I think the tiny lilac butterfly one is next on my list! :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) It's lovely isn't it?! Ah, how I wish I still owned the hummingbird watch! Hopefully one day..

      Oh yes the lilac one is beaut! I adore everything in their new collection! Especially the big dial ones with pastel straps!

      Ayesha xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Olivia Burton watches, they are all gorgeous! I've seen one recently with a sparkly gold strap and it's amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Olivia Burton watches but I love yours! I thought I should let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award, you can check it out here http://daisysinger.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-awards.html (I don't know if you've heard of it, basically you answer 11 questions about yourself and then ask 11 questions to 11 other new bloggers that are under 200 followers, it's kind of fun.)
    Have a great day x

    Canan http://daisysinger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Canan! Thank you that's very kind of you :D I will do it soon and let you know

      Take care xxx

      Delete
  5. Now that's one pretty watch!!! Lovely color as well. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of pink, but this watch is really pretty! So chic.

    Tamara's Blend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! It's my first pink watch so I'm hoping to style it as a neutral colour that goes with everything :) x

      Delete
  7. Love the watch, very nice color for the summer. We invite you to enter our bebe bracelet giveaway on the blog
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥