Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Bond Girl

12:27 pm

Hello lovelies!

So it’s spring. Sort of. I have a new lipstick colour that I am obsessed with. Of course it’s Charlotte Tilbury. I’m allergic to everything else (that I’ve tried)! This lipstick has the best name ever.. Bond Girl! Love it. I’ve never worn this type of a colour before. I never gravitate towards natural shades. As they say on the website “Bond Girl is a chic natural berry for sultry & alluring beauties”. It’s a gorgeous colour. I wouldn’t have even tried it to be honest; it was by coincidence that I came across it. I used to associate such shades and browner tones with ‘mum’ colours (shades you would see your mum wearing), but they actually look really nice and are also on trend. It’s a perfect colour not just for the season, but also daytime. You can wear in the evening too with prominent eye makeup if you wish. It's like a red-toned light brown colour in my opinion. It's not super dark either.



It is priced at £23, like all the other lipsticks in this collection. I got mine from Selfridges. The colour goes on seamlessly, it has good staying power, it is matte but doesn't dry out my lips, and the formula is lovely to wear! Let me know if you've tried this colour or any other lipsticks you think I should try!

Lots of love,
Ayesha xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like that shade would be perfect for me for work! I really need to get this!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really love all of them as it just looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to always associate brown shades with mums too!! haha, not sure why but I must say that I love shades like that and this one looks great on you!! I really like the shade :)
    Lots of love,
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥