iPhone 6s rose gold and Skinny Dip dino case

12:19 am

Hello!


So I got the new iPhone. And I love it.

I have had it for a week now and used and explored it well, and here's my opinion/review. Well.. it's great. Let's start with the new rose gold colour. Oh my, it's absolutely beautiful. It's so feminine and pretty. Very appealing and soft to eye. The combination of rose gold and white makes it looks extremely classy. Well done Apple. In different lights the rose colour is more prominent (i.e. it looks more pink). 
 


Taking the plastic protective cover off
The 6s is Apple's most advanced handset yet, and comes with a variety of new features. 

The 3D Touch. Wow. That's a really cool new addition which I'm surprised Apple didn't bring out earlier. The 6s has three layers to the screen that are used for different actions. The top layer is 'touch/tap', the second is 'press', and the third is a 'deeper press'. That basically means that in addition to a touch screen, if you press the screen it will perform further actions as the screen will respond to the pressure of your finger. One new thing this is used for is Live Photos. These are basically photos that when pressed, move. The camera takes extra photos before and after you take the photo, combining them to create a collage of photos of the moment (like a mini video). These Live Photos can be used for wallpaper for your lock screen. 3D Touch is also useful for many other things, including being able to preview your mail or webpages without clicking on them. All in all it's a really good addition. 

The camera is great. 12 megapixels and 5 megapixels front-facing camera (yay clearer selfies!) with its own flash. And did I tell you it's got the ability to record up to 4K quality videos?! Amazing. The technology and performance is the best too, with a 64-bit A9 chip (that basically means it's really fast and powerful). The Touch ID feature is much faster too.

I bought myself a Skinny Dip case to protect my phone, as it's too valuable to risk getting damaged! Being a lover of quirky things I decided to let my inner child out and got the dino case. It is currently out of stock on their website but is available at Selfridges for £12. I love the dino print so much, and the fact that it is clear means I can still see the beautiful rose gold colour. The colour combination of pink and blue matches my phone perfectly. They had lots of other different styles too (I loved the llama one). It is not too thick so doesn't make my phone seem bulky. I've never bought a Skinny Dip case before so I don't know how durable they are, but I have heard positive reviews. :)


My crazy awesome case!
You can buy the 6s here. What are your opinions on the iPhone 6s? Have you tried it out? :D

Lots of love,
Ayesha xxx


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh it's so pretty!! I love that it's so big and the 3D touch sounds really interesting.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So cute!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm waiting for it to come in stock where i live, can't wait to get it! the case is so cute :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the rosegold 6 so bad! I loveeee that cute dino case!! It matches the rosegold, too :)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally due for an upgrade but none of the Apple or AT&T stores in my area have it in stock! I'm just DYING to get my hands on it! Thanks for the photos!

    kaleywerebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥