Mint..

1:43 am

Hi lovelies!


My favourite flavour is mint.. This is the sole topic of this post :P

Whether it's chocolate, ice cream, a drink; I LOVE mint flavouring! Peppermint hot chocolate, mojito mocktails, Aero chocolate.. And soooo much more! I'm going to buy some peppermint essence and make my own peppermint hot chocolate! Hehe :) Actually, I might try adding some to cake mix too.. AH SO EXCITING!


Do you like mint? I know it's not a common flavour preference, as hardly anyone I know likes it too. Most of the time people say 'urgh' when I mention it! If you don't like mint, what is your favourite flavour instead?

Love and all that jazz,
Ayesha xxx


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I looove mint flavoured things, especially mint choc chip ice cream. :D Strangely my boyfriend doesn't really like it!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's such an awesome flavour :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love mint flavoured things but I have never seen ice cream in that flavour :( I am going on a hunt now!

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! You're missing out!! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I also love mint - it's such a lovely flavour for ice cream! x x

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint, it's such a beautiful flavour for ice cream and perfect if you want something sweet yet refreshing at the same time! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥