The big TWENTY TWO outfit!

9:54 pm

Hello lovely people!


I will be stepping another stone in my life and turning 22 very soon! I am actually really excited for it, as I think I've grown so much (not height wise, unfortunately) as a person in the past year - the previous year has been very important for me in many ways: realising things about myself, the world, people around me, and what I want from my life. So, I'm ready to embrace being older, whereas when I turned 20 I was little sad that I'm past teenage years and are on the bandwagon to getting 'old'! But like they say, getting old is compulsory, but growing up is optional :)

I thought I'd try something different again and share my birthday outfit with you guys. I've decided to wear simple clothing, but dress up the outfit using stand out accessories so the outift remains dressy but casual too.

Two of my favourite colours in terms of fashion at the moment are mint green and dusty pink, which I have incorporated throughout this look (although the top is more of a duller mint green)! 

Necklace - New Look, earrings - Accessorize, clutch - Boohoo, watch - Olivia Burton via The Dressing Room, bracelet & rings - various places
Top & necklace - New Look

I'll be wearing this with some slim fit soft jeans. If you'd like to know more about my watch and The Dressing Room, I've already done a review on it here!

That's all for now! Let me know if you want to see more outfit posts! Comment below sharing with me what your favourite colours for clothing are at present!

Lots of love,
Ayesha xxx

P.S. I know a lot of bloggers tend to feature photos of themselves in the outfits (which is brilliant and I love such posts!), but for me I'm not comfortable having such photos of myself viewable to a public audience (yet, at least). For those of you that have followed me from the start will know that it took me 6 months to actually use a photo where you can see my face for my profile picture!

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Perfect 22 outfit, sophisticated but still young and fun! Happy birthday :)
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous necklace and happy birthday (: that remmeber of me .. because im 19,almost 20 and i feel very sad about it because i will have to act like an adult and do adult things of course..and sorry about that,i have put the translate tool on my blog if you want to check it out (:
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep! How exciting! That OB watch is beautiful, I just want them all.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great outfit and the necklace is so nice. It's ok if you don't want to take photos of yourself in different outfits. It's your blog and you can do whatever you want and the readers will still love you for who you are.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit :) It's fine that you don't want such pictures online :)
    xx

    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on turning 22 soon! That is so exciting. Pretty accessories. Loving the necklace and the watch girl.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this pastel outfit, especially the watch, clutch bag and necklace!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top and necklaces go perfectly together! love both of the pieces

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bracelet and the blog.. followed!!

    http://lifeofsarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (early) Birthday! I hope you will have a wonderful day.
    Grey and pink go so well together =]
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! The accessories are lovely, especially the beaded clutch and the watch. I bet you would like gorgeous in outfit post photos...but you need to do what is right for you...we all have our own insecurities right?

    x Diana

    The Cole Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, thanks for your comment. It's not about insecurities but more about the fact that I don't know who might be looking at (and without my knowledge using) my photos. I don't really want posed pictures of me for anyone to see! Maybe when I am a bigger blogger.. Hmm. :) xxx

      Delete
  12. How exciting to turn 22! Your birthday outfit looks incredible - love the watch and the necklace! xx

    sprinklesbeautylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. 22! Wow, such a stepping stone! I love the outfit you are going to wear. I love the accessories your chose!

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this necklace its so pretty! I'm really loving your blog and it would really mean a lot to me if you checked mine out and left a comment on what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post.Really like it! :)
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. This top and necklace look amazing together!

    New post on my blog and it'll mean the world to me if you check it out. I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that t-shirt and happy early birthday :)

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya! That's so understandable, am abit wary about posting pictures about myself as am only 14 and I have been told to be very careful so completely understandable! I'm officially your #18 follower, via GFC , do check out my blog and maybe follow back too :)

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your beaded clutch so much and the color scheme of your outfit so perfect for a birthday!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday! you have some great picks for the occasion ;)
    ~Bipasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥