Innocent super smoothies!

10:56 pm

Hello!

I've been trying to be healthier recently and one major contribution to that is the addition of fruit. I don't usually even get 2 out of my 5 a day though! So one thing I've been doing is getting smoothies, as they are not only easy to get hold of (and finish!) but they are a tasty alternative.

Innocent Smoothies have been around for a long time now, but they have a new addition called 'Super Smoothies'. There are three versions of these, all with different benefits: antioxdidant, defence and energise. I personally think they taste better than the original Innocent Smoothies too, which is why I love them so much. They are also less thick and easier to drink. They are very filling and great as a snack when you don't have enough time to stop for a proper lunch. And did I mention that they're packed with health goodness!



Have you tried these Super Smoothies yet? If so, which is your fav? I think mine right now is the antioxidant one (green coloured)!

I want to try make my own smoothies too at some point, but I'm too lazy! Hopefully one day.. hehe :P

Stay healthy people!
Ayesha xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've seen these super ones around but I've not tried any. I do love innocent smoothies but they can be so expensive unless they are on offer!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right they can get pricey; but I tend to get them as part of the meal deal at Boots and they work out at a great price that way! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥