Major blog update!

6:36 pm

Hello people!

I've completely gone and given my blog a makeover from my absolutely floral, vintage and feminine theme to a very simple and straightforward one. I like it at the moment as I am a supporter of change when you feel it's needed! I got a bit bored of seeing the same pink floral pattern, even though I do still love it.

Any feedback would be appreciated.. let's see how this works :)

I'm still no pro at blogging and all this designing.. so bear with me! I like to experiment and learn new things all the time, so I’m just going to take this as one step forward!

My colours were inspired by nature, so here's an overly filtered beach from Tenerife (I will be doing another blog post on the 'water' side of the island soon).




I'm going to be dedicating a lot more time to blog, posting a lot more frequently and experimenting with different things. I'll be making improvements as I go along; but I still have a lot to learn! This is what life is about, to grow and learn (so soppy, I know haha)! Anyway, bottom line is, I have the time and desire to become a regular blogger, as opposed to the 'one post a month' I've been doing. Hope you all enjoy reading!

Love as always,
Ayesha xxx


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I really like your blog!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is lovely! The beach photo is beautiful.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog look! It's always good to change it up, a blog should grow with you :)

    xoxo
    ariellelouisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the old blog look so I can't really compare it but it certainly looks fantastic as it is now!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little blog you have hear...

    love the design and the pictures :)

    had a great read so glad I clicked on your blog

    would be amazing to see you over in my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    if you would like to follow each other would be amazing :)


    have a nice day

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! You are so right we all need to grow and evolve. You have a new follower for sure!

    x Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this new set-up. Great blog. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog design, I know from personal preference that simplicity is best and that's why I changed mine up abit recently! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you in the future, a big thanks to SprinkleOfGlitter as I found you in her comments.

    Amazzable xox

    Feel free to check out my blog:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥