Soap & Glory ♥

2:06 pm

Hello!

Today I want to mention my ultimate favourite bath and body brand.. Soap & Glory. They started in 2006 and I have been using them since 2008... that's a long time!

Not only do their products smell great and look fab, but they do what they say. I am a fan of their 'Original Pink' collection, and have used pretty much everything there possibly is. The smell is DIVINE and the products work wonders on my skin. I have dry skin so it's necessary that I keep it hydrated. 

The packaging is pink, of course, which makes it look beautiful! The catchy names with funny slogans are also very appealing, and the vintage photos featured are great! Yes they may be a little more expensive than your average bath/body product, but you get what you pay for.

My favourite S&G products are: 'clean on me' shower gel, 'the righteous butter' body butter and 'hand food' hand moisturiser. These are on the top of my list, but that doesn't mean the other products are any less favourite. They all make my skin super soft and leave it smelling great! I feel the smell resembles the Dior perfume Miss Dior Cherie EDP's (the previous version's) scent, which may be why I like it so much.


Two of my favourite products
I have tried their other collections which are also lovely, but Original Pink is my favourite.. the smell is just gorgeous. I always return to it! On a side note, I used to use their 'the scrub of your life' body scrub, which was great, but I tried their exfoliating gloves and found they worked just as well. So I use the gloves now as they're much easier to use!

I am yet to try their beauty range which I want to do soon! I tried their skin care products years ago and I didn't think they suited me, unfortunately, although it looks promising. Nevertheless, I don't know where I'd be without my S&G body products!


Take care and keep clean, moisturised and smelling great!

Ayesha xxx

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. They are brilliant products for the price, I love the packaging too!

    Tara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their retro-inspired packaging very much. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the original pink line too :o) I was definitely a late starter on the S&G bandwagon as the busy packaging always put me off but after picking up their Xmas bargain I've really enjoyed all the products I've tried. Love Sheen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I need a new hand cream thanks!

    ps. do you really eat a lychee a day? hihi

    xxx Anna
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me laugh so much!
      Hehe, I wish! They are delicious!

      Ayesha xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its SO COOL!!
    Your style is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: ARMED WITH WEAPONS
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, really appreciate the love!

      Ayesha xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the righteous body butter aswell! Your blogs are great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH wish we had these in South Africa...

    Candice xoxo
    http://beautycandyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥