The Liebster Award!

9:51 pm



Hello!


The lovely Canan from Daisysinger nominated me for The Liebster Award! I found that very sweet of her, especially as my blog is not even a month old yet!

I have seen variations in the rules, but the general idea is: 
1) Mention and provide a link to who nominated you
2) Inclue 11 random facts about yourself
3) Answer the 11 questions your nominator has created
4) Create 11 questions
5) Nominate upto 11 other new bloggers with less than 200 followers (or less than 1000 in some variations)- of course you should aim to provide a link to their blog
6) Let them know you have nominated them (e.g. by commenting on their blog)

This is all to create awareness of new bloggers, to get to discover other blogs and let others discover yours! Most importantly.. to share the love!


So 11 random facts about me..

1) I have a BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology

2) I am a Leo

3) I enjoy doing artwork and writing poems

4) I love to travel and explore different cultures. I have been to many countries in Europe and around the world (Wales, Scotland, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan)

5) My name 'Ayesha' is pronounced 'eye-sha'

6) The meaning of my name is 'she who lives'

7) I enjoy playing basketball

8) Michael Phelps is my favourite Olympian

9) I like my tea white, no sugar

10) I LOVE the Harry Potter films

11) Winter is my favourite season



Okay! So time to answer the questions given to me..

1. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
                Definitely watches. I have always loved and worn watches, but recently I have become so much more obsessed with them.

2. Who would you say is your number one fashion inspiration?
                I actually don’t have a fashion inspiration as I like to keep my style unique to how I feel, but I think Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) looks absolutely gorgeous ALL the time (even right postpartum!).

3. What is your dream job?
                I hope to be working in the field of Clinical Psychology one day. 

4. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
                Bradley Cooper

5. Which book have you last read and what are your thoughts on it?
                I don’t read very much.. *cough* I meant at all. Honestly speaking, the last book I read was Psychology textbook.. *face palm*

6. What do you do in your spare time to relax?
                I like to put on a good film and get all warm in a blanket, with some tea and chocolate.

7. How would you describe your own personal style?
                Probably vintage, elegant and casual, depending on my mood and occasion.

8. What's your favourite TV show?
                I love the new series of Grimm right now.

9. What's something you've never done but really want to try?
                I want to go sky diving one day.. hopefully!!

10. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
                My coat from Miss Selfridge- it is burgundy with black PU leather sleeves.

11. Where would you like to visit most in the world?
                I would love to go to Egypt.



Okay! My turn! I nominate (in no particular order):


My questions are:
What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
What lip balm do you consider a life saver?
What are three accessories you will not go out without wearing?
What is your favourite sport?
Who is your favourite Olympian?
Which is your favourite season, and why?
What less known brand have you recently discovered that you think people should know about?
What is your signature fragrance?
What is the meaning of your name?
What smartphone app do you think is so great that people should download?
What colour of clothing do YOU think looks best on you?


Ta da! Done! Yay..!
Hopefully you’ll love answering these questions. Kindly leave a link below so I can see your responses! And for anyone else who wants to do this tag, please feel free! Share the love and show appreciation for new bloggers :D

Take lots of care,
Ayesha xxx

 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. OMG thank you so much! That is nice!!! :) :) :) I am going to do this immediately! <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw my pleasure :) Do let me know so I can have a look!

      Ayesha x

      Delete
  2. Amazing post, we're going to answer these questions now! :)
    http://creativecornerkb.blogspot.com/ visit us ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :)
      Nice! Let me know when you're done so I can see your answers x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for doing this, it was great to know a bit more about you!!
    Have a great day x
    Canan http://daisysinger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am terribly sorry! I changed it the moment I saw your comment! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! I saw your comment and immediately checked your blog out, looks so cute! I hope we can stay in touch. FOllowed you :)

    Arayne, http://arianaly.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! Congrats on the award.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ayesha,
    Thank you for the Liebster Award nomination. It means a lot, especially as hardly anyone I know personally, blogs so it's great that even though you don't know me you thought my blog was worthy of the nomination. I'll have to pass on the love when I have a bit more time on my hands as the next few months are a bit crazy!
    Love Sheen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! Feel free to leave your blog link so I can check it out, but please no follow-for-follow requests! ♥